Overview of PowerISO
This program can process almost all CD / DVD / BD image files including ISO and BIN files. PowerISO provides an all-in-one solution. You can do everything with your ISO files and disc image files. PowerISO support almost all CD/DVD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA, and so on).
Moreover, DAA (Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image files, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes.
Features of PowerISO
- Support almost all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats
- Open and extract ISO file. You can extract the ISO file with a single click.
- Burn ISO file to CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc.
- Burn Audio CD from MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
- Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
- Create ISO file or BIN file from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
- Edit ISO image file directly.
- Mount ISO file with an internal virtual drive.
- Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats.
- Create a bootable USB drive.
- Make bootable ISO file and create bootable CD, DVD disc.
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more