Overview of PhotoPageGen
This is a user-friendly way to create an online photo or YouTube video albums that can be easily displayed online/offline.
Moreover, While creating an online photo gallery should not pose difficulties if you are an experienced designer, a tool that can carry out this task on its own is not a bad idea.
In addition to that, the respective software is one good example, as it enables you to create quickly photo albums that can be then published online with a few clicks.
Features of PhotoPageGen
- Drag and drop a folder of images and/or Youtube videos, that’s it!
- Customize backgrounds, colors, thumbnails, effects
- Display in time order (newest to oldest or vice versa), alphabetic, or random,
- Include an auto-generated map of images using the embedded GPS
- Captions (text, time, date, filename, EXIF date/time, etc.)
- Overlays for text, graphics, watermarks, captions, author, date
- Embed author/copyright into every image (modifies the EXIF data)
- Proof Sheet with camera parameters
- Lightbox/slideshow support… mobile friendly
- Publish directly to an FTP web server (or other 3rd party web hosting
- Platforms like BitBalloon, NeoCities, etc.) for an…Instant online webpage!
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more