Overview of Kaspersky RakhniDoecryptr
This is a small and intuitive set of options that can be easily altered by users, whether they have previous experience with virus removal apps or not.
Moreover, Installation is not required, you can drop the executable file in any part of the hard disk and immediately launch it. Another possibility is to save Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor to a USB flash disk or similar storage unit, in order to run it on any PC with minimum effort and no previous installers.
In addition to that, The GUI is represented by a small window with a plain and simple structure, where you can immediately start the scanning procedure with the click of a button. By default, the app looks into the entire hard drives as well as removable drives. Users may handpick the exact locations to scan (even include network drives) and ask the app to delete the encrypted files immediately after decryption. Settings can be restored to default.
Features of Kaspersky RakhniDoecryptr
- Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Bitman versions 3 and 4
- Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Crusis (Dharma)
- Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl CL 126.96.36.199
- Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl CL 188.8.131.52.u
- Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl CL 184.108.40.206
- Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl CL 220.127.116.11
- Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl CL 18.104.22.168
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more