Overview of ISO Workshop Pro v1
This user-friendly software is specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion, and burning operations.
Moreover, it has a very simple intuitive interface and enables you to make ISO images, extract specific files and folders from disc images.
In addition to that, it creates disc backups by copying disc contents to an ISO or BIN image file, convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format, and, of course, burn ISO and CUE images to blank discs.
Features of ISO Workshop Pro v1
- Intuitive Interface
- Make standard and bootable ISO images
- Extract files and folders from the disc image
- Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
- Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
- Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
- Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI, etc.)
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports verification of written files
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more