Overview of GIMP Latest Version
This is a multiplatform picture editing software. GNU Image Manipulation Program is an abbreviation for GNU Image Manipulation Program. Photo retouching, picture composition, and image creation are just a few of the image modification jobs that the software can do.
It also offers a wide range of skills. It may be used as a basic paint application, a professional picture retouching tool, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, and an image format converter, among other things.
Features of GIMP G2
- Brushes, a pencil, an airbrush, cloning, and other painting tools are included.
- Image size is solely restricted by available disc space thanks to tile-based memory management.
- For high-quality anti-aliasing, all paint tools use sub-pixel sampling.
- Full Alpha channel support is available.
- Channels and layers
- Script-Fu, for example, uses a procedural database to access internal GIMP functions from outside programs.
- Capabilities for advanced scripting
- Undo/redo many times (limited only by disc space)
- Rotate, scale, shear, and flip are some of the transformation tools available.
- GIF, JPEG, PNG, XPM, TIFF, TGA, MPEG, PS, PDF, PCX, BMP, and many other file types are supported.
- Selection tools including rectangle, ellipse, free, fuzzy, bezier, and intelligent
- Plug-ins that allow for the easy addition of new file formats and new effect filters
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more