Overview of ExpressPCB
ExpressPCB is a CAD (computer-aided design) software developed to help users to create layouts for printed circuit boards.
Moreover, The program can be really useful for engineers but also for students that need to create PCBs for personal projects.
Features of ExpressPCB
- Easy but requires a little accommodation
- Fully customize board and components
- Position and rotate objects on the board
- Various export options are available
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more