Overview of ESET SysRescue
This is a user-friendly utility that enables users to create a bootable rescue CD or USB drive with a minimal Interface. Users can boot an infected computer from your rescue media to scan for malware and clean infected files.
The main advantage of ESET SysRescue Live is the fact that it runs independent of the host operating system, but has direct access to the disk and file system. This makes it possible to remove threats that under normal operating conditions might be impossible to delete (for example, when the operating system is running, etc.).
Features of ESET SysRescue
1. Download ESET SysRescue Live as an ISO file or IMG file.
2. To burn a CD use your burning software.
To create a USB stick use a utility such as Rufus.
3. Insert your ESET SysRescue Live CD or USB stick and reboot your computer.
4. Select “Run ESET SysRescue”.
5. Once the program starts, click “Update” to download the latest antivirus signature database.
6. Click “On-demand scan” and select “Smart scan” or “Custom scan”
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more