Overview of EndNote
Focus on what matters most: your research. Did you know that researchers waste nearly 200,000 hours per year formatting citations? Imagine if you could have that time back to spend on your research.
Moreover, It accelerates your research process so you can focus on what truly matters – conducting and sharing groundbreaking research.
Features of EndNote
- Insert in-text citations while simultaneously creating a bibliography with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft Word.
- Use tools that find PDFs for you throughout your search process. Then, easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work. And, use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
- Easily collaborate across geographic boundaries. Share some or all of your library and set permissions for access.
- Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
- Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and desktop and iPad applications.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more