Overview of AIO Boot
This is a handy utility that enables you to create a bootable USB or disk drive with Grub2 or Clover in a few simple steps. Additionally, it allows you to boot via LAN with PXE Server and iPXE Tiny, as well as integrate multiple operating systems or support programs.
Moreover, The program is not too difficult to use, and it features a simple, somewhat outdated interface. However, it must be noted that no English documentation is available.
Once you have downloaded the application, you need to select the drive where the necessary files should be extracted. This should be the bootable USB or HDD you wish to create.
Features of AIO Boot
- Support boots in both UEFI and Legacy BIOS modes
- Supports hard drive, external hard drive, and USB, including SDcard.
- Supports booting multiple operating systems in just one USB. Includes Linux, Android, Antivirus software, Disk utilities, Backup, and recovery programs.
- Support booting WinPE and VHD.
- Supports persistent mode for many Linux, Android and anti-virus programs. This means that your data will be saved after each session.
- Supports identification and boot into the operating system already installed on your hard drive. Includes Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, and Android.
- Supports creating a partition image (
.PARTIMG) from ISO file. Use this feature if AIO Boot does not support booting it.
- You can switch between the partitions where you have installed the AIO Boot. The menus and packages will be displayed correspondingly on that partition. From Grub2, press
y to do this.
- Supports recovery of Windows bootloader in both UEFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more